Reasons to work at Gold-i
- Be part of a fast-growth, world-leading FinTech organisation
- Great career opportunities in a multi-award-winning company
- Strong focus on innovation in all aspects of our work
- Excellent working environment
- Flat, non-hierarchical structure, offering opportunity and challenge from the outset
- Get involved with the Gold-i Foundation for Innovation which supports local charities
Perks of working at Gold-i
- 25 days basic annual leave
- Additional annual leave accrued with the length of service
- Additional leave for birthdays, house moves, and more!
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Payroll Giving
- Holiday Trading scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Matching pension contribution
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Paid Charity Days
Rough Runner 2019
On the 5th of October, eight members of our staff completed a 10K obstacle course to raise money for the Queen Elizabeths Foundation for Disabled People (QEF).
The money raised will go towards technology being installed in QEF's new Care and Rehabilitation Centre. The centre will help disabled people and people who have an acquired brain injury.
You can find out more here.
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), this position will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of an existing customer base to achieve targeted sales of Gold-i products.
Junior Operations Analyst
Working as part of the Operations and Support teams, this role will be primarily responsible for the installation, support and maintenance of all Gold-i products for our clients. In addition, they will work alongside the Support team providing support to clients using Gold-i and MetaQuotes MT4/MT5 Trading software.
We are always on the lookout for people with talent who would be a great fit at Gold-i. If this sounds like you but there are no suitable vacancies above, please do submit your details and a copy of your CV below, and if any suitable vacancies arise we will be in touch.