Gold-i is one of the world’s leading software systems integrators to the global retail Forex market. A multi-award-winning company, including the Queen's Award for Enterprise in Innovation, Gold-i is a world-renowned industry innovator, having created a number of industry-first products to help improve the capabilities of retail brokers and banks across the globe.
Gold-i has been able to attract some of the most prestigious brokers across the globe by offering solutions to address key business needs such as reducing trading risks, increasing profitability, increasing customer retention and differentiation.
We are looking to recruit a proactive and enthusiastic Marketing Administrator to work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and Sales team to drive the Marketing programme, primarily through lead generation marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, ambitious Marketing professional to showcase their skills in a real-world environment.
As the only in-house marketing person within the business, you will be expected to assist with a wide range of marketing projects including campaigns, lead generation and social media.
Specific tasks will include:
- Maintain Gold-i’s social media presence and website, ensuring content is updated regularly
- Work with the CCO and CEO on website development and content
- Maintain SEO by updating website content, metadata and keywords.
- Maintain and review PPC and display campaigns on Google Ads ensuring ads are compliant with the Google Ads policies and any disapproved ads are reviewed and resubmitted
- Review inbound leads and assign each lead to a member of the Sales team
- Monitoring and reporting on campaigns, evaluating ROI and adjusting future campaigns where necessary
- Compile a monthly report detailing Marketing KPIs from SEO, Google Ads, Website traffic etc.
- Work with the CCO to develop Gold-i’s online presence using various tools e.g. LinkedIn, Wikipedia, etc.
- Work with the Management Team to complete and submit applications for relevant business and employer awards (e.g. Queen’s Award for Innovation)
- Liaise with clients, industry peers and external suppliers to collect testimonials and interviews
- Assist with preparation for trade shows and events, both in terms of logistics and posts on social media
- Identifying relevant media stories, to leverage new content and potential leads for the sales team
- Undertaking relevant market research in a variety of areas, including competitor analysis
Skills and Requirements
- Have a minimum of 6 months’ experience in a Marketing role, preferably from an SME (experience gained through a placement year is applicable)
- Have strong IT skills and knowledge, particularly in digital channels such as social media, e-mail, web, etc.
- Have a good knowledge and skill set using Adobe Software for creating digital content (including video), and print
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a flexible, can-do attitude
- Have exceptional organisation skills, with the ability to manage your own workload and work to deadlines
- Be a proactive and creative thinker
- Be energetic, positive and inquisitive with strong interpersonal skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have experience using CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Infusion Soft, SalesForce or similar
- Have experience using CMS such as Umbraco, WordPress or similar
- Have experience of Marketing in a FinTech company
- Be educated to degree level in Marketing or CIM certified (or equivalent)
- Have a good understanding of email marketing, marketing automation and using CRM systems to deliver campaigns
- Have a strong analytical mind and good problem-solving skills
- Experience and knowledge in Adobe Software
Hours: Full-time, 9am – 5.30pm (flexible)
Location: Surrey Research Park, Guildford
Salary and benefits: Details available upon application