Associate Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Support Engineer to join our UK Support Team in Guildford, Surrey. Working with other members of the Support team, you will ensure continuity of services for all clients globally, resolving any technical issues as they arise.
Gold-i is a global FinTech firm and one of the world’s leading software systems integrators to the international retail foreign exchange market. An award-winning innovator, Gold-i has developed a number of industry-first products to help improve the capabilities of retail brokers and banks across the globe.
Description of Duties
The position of Associate Support Engineer consists of two main roles:
- Providing Gold-i and MetaQuotes MT4/MT5 software support to clients.
- Updating and maintenance of the Gold-i products installed on clients’ servers.
- Provide technical support to clients by:
- Troubleshooting software issues and addressing client queries.
- Implementing and checking changes to client server software.
- Using software to log and track client queries/incidents.
- Maintain and contribute knowledge base articles.
- Following documented procedures to ensure standards and SLAs are met.
- Regularly communicating with clients.
- Provide internal support to the team by:
- Collaborating with colleagues to troubleshoot both internal and client hardware/software issues.
- Work in partnership with the Operations team to deliver new products and product upgrades to clients.
- Assisting the team with any incident escalations to Development and ensure that clients are kept updated on any outstanding issues.
- Ability to work together with the team to ensure constant support desk cover as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Be able to follow strict internal processes with a high degree of accuracy.
- A logical and detailed approach to problem solving.
- A strong technical mindset with an interest in software.
- A fast learner with the ability to absorb new information quickly.
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to communicate with a diverse range of customers with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to persevere through challenging tasks to see them through to completion.
08.30 – 17:00 with some out-of-hours work required on a rotational basis. Flexible working is considered.
Gold-i Ltd. Acer House, 10 Medawar Road, Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7AE.
- 25 days basic annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Paid days off on your birthday, a house move, and your wedding.
- Buy/sell holiday trading scheme
- 2 days’ paid charity leave per year
- 4% matching pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Payroll Giving charity donation scheme
- Company-paid healthcare cash plan
- Company Share Options scheme
Apply to work at Gold-i