An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join our team in Guildford, Surrey.
Gold-i is a growing global FinTech firm and one of the world’s leading software systems integrators to the international retail foreign exchange market. An award-winning innovator, Gold-i has developed a number of industry-first products to help improve the capabilities of retail brokers and banks across the globe.
We are looking to recruit a proactive and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to work closely with the Sales team to drive the Marketing department, primarily through lead generation multi-channel marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, ambitious Marketing professional to develop their skills in a fast-paced environment.
As the only in-house marketing person within the business, you will be expected to assist with a wide range of marketing projects including campaigns, lead generation and social media.
Specific tasks will include:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to align with business goals and objectives
- Create Marketing collateral including all imagery and copywriting
- Maintain Gold-i’s digital presence including social media channels ensuring content is updated regularly
- Work with the CEO and Sales Director on website development and content, including blog scheduling and creation
- Maintain SEO by updating website content, metadata and keywords
- Maintain and review campaigns including PPC and social media ads
- Monitor and report on campaigns, evaluating ROI and adjusting future campaigns where necessary
- Work closely with Gold-i’s PR agency to identify relevant media stories, leverage new content and potential leads for the sales team
- Support PR agency in liaising with clients, industry peers and external suppliers to collect testimonials and interviews
- Assist with preparation for trade shows and events, both in terms of logistics and creating campaigns
- Review inbound leads and assign each lead to a member of the Sales team
- Keep CRM system up to date and use automation to optimise activity
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports detailing the insight, KPIs and learnings from all marketing activity
- Undertake relevant market research in a variety of areas, including competitor analysis
Skills and Requirements
- Be educated to degree level in Marketing (or Marketing-related degree)
- Have 1-3 years experience in Marketing roles, preferably from an SME (experience gained through a university placement year is applicable)
- Have strong IT skills and digital marketing knowledge
- Have exceptional organisation skills, with the ability to manage your own workload and work to deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be a proactive and creative thinker and not be afraid to think big!
- Be energetic, positive and inquisitive with strong interpersonal skills
An ideal candidate will have exposure to or experience in the following:
- Social Media Marketing, preferably LinkedIn
- Planning, implementing and analysing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Adobe Software, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
- B2B content creation, including copywriting for blogs, social posts, email, and website
- Using a CRM system (preferably HubSpot) to deliver campaigns
- Using a CMS system such as Umbraco, WordPress or similar
- Marketing of a FinTech company
Location and Hours
- Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7AE.
- 37.5 hours per week; 7.5 hour day with a flexible start time.
- WFH up to 3 days per week.
- 25 days’ basic annual leave, increasing to 28 days with length of service
- Paid days off on your birthday, a house move, and your wedding.
- Buy/sell holiday trading scheme
- 2 days’ paid charity leave per year
- 4% matching pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Payroll Giving charity donation scheme
- Company-paid healthcare cash plan
- Company Share Options Scheme
- Monthly social activities
Apply to work at Gold-i