Operations Analyst (Client Engagement)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Analyst to join our UK Operations team in Guildford, Surrey. Reporting to the Head of Client Services and working as part of the Operations and Support teams, this role will be primarily responsible for the installation, support and maintenance of all Gold-i products for our clients. In addition, they will work alongside the Support team to ensure continuity of services for all clients globally, resolving any technical issues as they arise.
Gold-i is a global FinTech firm and one of the world’s leading software systems integrators to the international retail foreign exchange market. An award-winning innovator, Gold-i has developed a number of industry-first products to help improve the capabilities of retail brokers and banks across the globe.
- Work closely with the Sales department to perform the installation requests raised for both new and existing clients.
- Project manage and actively participate in on-boarding clients with complex installations or unique setups.
- Ensure Gold-i products are upgraded to the latest release version when required.
- Work alongside the Gold-i Support team, assisting with complex issues and being available as an escalation point for incidents as required.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and clients, ensuring all stakeholders are adequately informed of any work completed using tools such as Jira Service Desk/HubSpot.
- Consistently adhere to strict internal change control processes, highlighting potential process improvements where applicable.
- Ensure feedback received from clients is communicated internally.
- Keep up-to-date with all new software releases to maintain a strong product knowledge.
- Collaborate with colleagues to troubleshoot both internal and client hardware/software issues.
- Manage and maintain the Gold-i Demo and Trial environments to ensure the Sales team can successfully promote Gold-i’s products.
- Work with the team to provide adequate Support desk cover.
Skills and Experience
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Be able to follow strict internal processes with a high degree of accuracy.
- A logical and detailed approach to problem solving.
- A strong technical mindset with an interest in software.
- A fast learner with the ability to absorb new information quickly.
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to communicate with a diverse range of customers with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to persevere through challenging tasks to see them through to completion.
You should ideally:
- Have 1-3 years’ experience in a software support or deployment role.
- Be educated to University level Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent).
- Have prior work experience in a customer facing role.
- Have a financial services background or experience (preferably in the FX or Crypto markets).
- Have knowledge and understanding of the FIX protocol.
- Have experience in Microsoft Windows operating systems and their maintenance.
- Have previously worked with a ticketing or CRM system.
Working Hours & Location
- Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7AE.
- 5 days per week; 7.5 hour day with flexible start time.
- WFH up to 3 days per week.
- 25 days basic annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Paid days off on your birthday, a house move, and your wedding.
- Buy/sell holiday trading scheme
- 2 days’ paid charity leave per year
- 4% matching pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Payroll Giving charity donation scheme
- Company-paid healthcare cash plan
- Company Share Options scheme
Apply to work at Gold-i