iTexsys has partnered with Gold-i
MT5 White Label solution that can work for you
Advantages of taking an MT5 White Label solution:
- A White Label can allow you to find out if MT5 is right for your business
- Cost-effective interim before getting your own MT5
- Easily move your stored data to your own MT5, when you are ready
- There is no affiliation to any broker or LP - iTexsys are completely agnostic
- It can be fully branded
- Manager access is similar to Admin access from MT4
- Hosting is within the prestigious LD4 Equinix data centre
- World-Class 24/7 Service - English & Chinese
- Access to plugins for risk management
We selected Gold-i as a key business partner because of their in-depth MetaTrader knowledge, high service levels and technology expertise. They are an integral part of itexsys’ business, supporting our MT4 White Label offering. We work with their teams in the UK and China and our clients benefit from exceptional levels of support.Simon Blackledge, Director, itexsys
External technology support to help you run your MetaTrader environment effectively.
We offer different levels of services, including:
- MetaTrader Set-up and Configuration
- Software Maintenance
We use Gold-i’s Managed Services in conjunction with our own proprietary technology as a cost-effective way of having a very efficient and reliable MT4 offering for our clients.Stuart Bowell, Head of Product Management, ETX Capital
Ultra-low Latency Hosting and Connectivity Solutions
Ultra-low Latency Hosting and connectivity solutions for institutional Capital Markets.
Our solutions are ideal for brokers who wish to avoid the costs of setting up private infrastructure.
- Secure WAN connectivity to data centres including LD4, LD5, NY4, TY3 and HK1 and direct connectivity to any Liquidity Provider required
- Ultra-low latency execution
- Full SSD in resilient configuration with added DDoS protection
- Resilient Setup so that you can quickly restore to normal operations if a disruptive event happens
- Servers matching MetaQuotes specifications and requirements
Access servers from key financial hubs: London, New York, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Chicago, Aurora, and Singapore.